Need a Life Coach?? I have the one for you!!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - Posted by Jess at 4:59 PM
Well I wanted to give a shout out for my good friend Bernadette, who has finally decided to offer her services to the world! She a is a Life Coach; and I can't think of anyone better! I have known her for several years and she is my go to person for  a good sound perspective to any situation I may be having. She is probably the most positive person I have ever known and usually helps me to see the sunny side of my problems. She is someone who has had her own life trials and has came out the other side a better,  more grounded and balanced human. Her credentials are too much for me to list here so take a look on her website www.bernadettegleeson.com   Sooo if you need a little help in a positive direction give her a call. She works via phone and skype.


Enjoy your journey!

Love!
Jess