We Made the MOVE!!! HELLO Leland, NC!!

Saturday, December 28, 2013 - Posted by Jess at 4:32 PM
Hi Friends,

  I know it has been a bit since I last blogged. This summer has been a summer of change and adventure! We had sold our house back in our home state of Indiana at the beginning of the summer. That left us without a permanent residence for a few months. So my family and I took a ride in our Big Blue Bus, traveling around enjoying new places and faces!  (check out our blog-www.bluebird-travels.tumblr.com for info about our trip) One of our stops was in Wilmington, NC. My husband and I have been vacationing in NC for several years and always enjoyed it, so we looked around at homes for sale and found one in a town just outside of Wilmington called Leland. Loved it. Close to the beach but still had the small town,country feel we like. Well we decided to take the plunge! So here we are! Now going with the theme of change and adventure I am going to be opening in the near future my own YOGA STUDIO!!  Soooo excited! I will be hosting classes and private sessions. So look for updates on the progress of the studio. Lots of work to be done, but it will be great to have a space to share what has given me so much in my life! Hope you all can join me! But in the mean time if you are in the area and would like a private sessions please contact me and I can travel to your home or where ever you have space! See you all soon.
                                                                            Much Love-


                                                                                           Jess