Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - Posted by Jess at 6:46 PM

Hey Friends, remember me!?!



    Well I know it has been along while since I have blogged anything. Not great with technology! But I'm back. And I have some exciting news! My family and I have sold our home in Indiana and bought an 82' Blue Bird school bus and converted it into a RV! We are a travelin'! So my family and I will be traveling for the next year or so in our bus seeing the country and spending time together; enjoying life! So while we are out and about I plan on stopping in cities, towns, & campgrounds near you and sharing yoga! So keep your eyes open for my schedule on when and where I will be! If I am in your town and you would like a private yoga session just email me or give me a call and we can set something up. I will be setting up some specific Living with Parkinsons workshops also long the way as well. So can't wait to share my travels with you all and Yoga too! 

Much love-

Jess